Here is another one of the many great lighted houses in our neighborhood! This house is probably he best/most decorated house and it can been seen form far away. You can't really see it in the movie but there is a huge triangular tower that shines for the whole neighborhood to see- I never have to worry about missing my street- the light guides the way!! Another interesting thing this family does is show movies on there garage door- I don't know which nights exactly- but they've done it both nights I drove by this weekend. You can hear the movie in the video too! Oh- they also serve pop corn and drinks!
10 years ago


1 comment:
Hey Amanda. I didn't know you had a blog. Do you mind if I add you to my blogroll? Funny lights. I always wondered how people in the desert celebrated Christmas. :) Lots of snow here in the last two days. Makes it feel like Christmas...although I'd prefer the sunshine and warm weather. :)
Post a Comment