Many people know that Brad and I want to adopt someday...preferably sooner than later! We just know that we have some things that we need to take care of first. It's been on our hearts for years, we actually talked about it when we were dating! I just want to get started so bad but we have to be patient and know that God will show us when the time is right! Adoption to us is so much more to us than just "getting" another child and helping kids around the world. It is a great way to show people that as Christians we are adopted into God's family as well. Some friends of ours posted this video and I just had to pass it on again! It explains it perfectly :)
10 years ago


1 comment:
Josh and I feel the same way. If it's God's Will for us, we would love to adopt also! :) Of course, I still want to start an orphanage too! We'll see what God has planned for me...
Post a Comment