Well everyone, I think I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! Well, at least as far as our dossier goes. We just need one more thing notarized and our fingerprints to come back... hopefully, they don't take too long! I have seen some people's come back very fast and others....well, not so fast. As soon as that happens, we can send everything in! It feels like this stage of the adoption has taken us forever to get to, but it really has only been 5 months since we started working on our dossier. And when you take a step back and look at the big picture, that's not that long! Well that's our update for now! Hopefully in the next month we'll have more news to share!
In other news...the Midwest has finally gotten it's first real snow!
Not that I really like snow, I actually don't, but it is January now, and I guess Winter just wouldn't be the same without it!



No comments:
Post a Comment