Hello Everyone!!
Sorry for the lack of posts lately!
It takes me a while to get back into the swing of things after having visitors, and we have had people here off and on since January. But I'm not complaining- I love it!
For those of you who don't know- we expecting our second baby!
Lot's of people have been asking how I'm feeling so I thought I would update everyone and answer all the questions at once.
I am feeling great! There were about 4 or 5 weeks where I felt sick most of the day- but nothing compared to how I felt when I was pregnant with Sy!
I've had the occasional sciatic back pain- the worst of which lasted a week- but that has gone away for now as well. Let's hope it stays away!!
So I really am doing great so far! I'm almost 20 weeks. Tuesday we go in for our sonogram and hopefully find out what we got coming our way!!
I've considered maybe not telling people- but knowing Brad- that may not be possible. He is horrible at keeping secrets- especially something like this!!
Hopefully this answers everyone's questions- sorry that I haven't updated everyone on how were doing- but Sy is at this age where me sitting at a computer doesn't go over well :)
I'm sure we'll have some more to post this week after our Dr.'s appt!.


No comments:
Post a Comment