“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me."
(Mathew 25:31-46, The Parable of the Sheep and the Goats)


Our family is growing!

Our family is growing!
We are currently in the process of adopting a child from the Democratic Republic of Congo


Would You Like To Make A Tax Deductible Donation?? Here's how! Make checks out to: International Care, Inc.

Mail To:
I CARE Foundation
P.O. Box 1603
Bel Air, Maryland 21014

Please DO NOT write our name in the memo of the check. Simply send a separate piece of paper designating the donation to Brad and Amanda Kniep, or if you donate online specify that it is for us in the note section before confirming your donation. Thank you SO much!!


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our Morning Routine



So this is what Sy does first thing in the morning ( or after breakfast if I can get him to sit down long enough to eat ). We go outside and he gets his Coyotes beanie and his hockey stick and whatever he feels like using as a puck. He basically just walks around acting like he's a big man! I think he watches to much hockey!

And sorry for no updates so far about the sonogram. They messed up our appointment and had to reschedule it for Friday :(


1 comment:

Janell said...

congrats Amanda. I didn't know you were expecting. I'll check back in Friday and hope to see some news! Hope you keep feeling good.