“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me."
(Mathew 25:31-46, The Parable of the Sheep and the Goats)
Our family is growing!
We are currently in the process of adopting a child from the Democratic Republic of Congo
Would You Like To Make A Tax Deductible Donation?? Here's how! Make checks out to: International Care, Inc.
Mail To:
I CARE Foundation
P.O. Box 1603
Bel Air, Maryland 21014
Please DO NOT write our name in the memo of the check. Simply send a separate piece of paper designating the donation to Brad and Amanda Kniep, or if you donate online specify that it is for us in the note section before confirming your donation. Thank you SO much!!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Grandma and Grandpa Zobrist visit!
Here are a few pictures from my parents trip out here. We went to a Cubs spring training game, made the drive to San Diego and went to the beach and the zoo and also made a stop by Lego Land!!
I really like the pic of you and sy (the one w/ the woman in the background grabbing her rear!) Kidding! These pics say "WE HAD FUN"! Can't wait to see you all!
I love that you are showing...it seems like everyone around me that is prego is not showing yet so I am glad to see a little bump there. Mine still is bigger but I guess I am ok with it:) You got uyourself a hansome little man!! Do you know what this next one is???
Wife, Mom, Animal Lover, Coffee Connoisseur, Collector of Children's Books, Advocate for Adoption and soon to be Adoptive Mother, Volunteer Leader for YoungLife, And Most Importantly- Follower of Jesus Christ
6 comments:
I really like the pic of you and sy (the one w/ the woman in the background grabbing her rear!) Kidding! These pics say "WE HAD FUN"! Can't wait to see you all!
I love it when my parents come and visit. So fun. You and your mom dressed alike! :)
So funny that someone (Hi Janell) noticed that we were dressed alike...... And I said that no one would notice!
Amanda, Sy is sooo cute! I love his little smile! Glad you all had a good time with your parents.
I love that you are showing...it seems like everyone around me that is prego is not showing yet so I am glad to see a little bump there. Mine still is bigger but I guess I am ok with it:) You got uyourself a hansome little man!! Do you know what this next one is???
That last picture is precious! worthy of a frame Regina! Looks like a great time. Miss ya Amanda.
Missy
Post a Comment