So apparently this is how Josiah is deciding to handle the heat. It had been so hot in the house lately, and it's only March. We haven't turned the AC on yet because we figure it's going to be on full blast for the summer- so let try and save some money while we can. We shut all the blinds, turn all the fans on in hopes that it just might cool the house down a little- however- it doesn't help that much. By about 2 in the afternoon we are all just sweating- walking around in as little clothing as possible! Sy must have been standing behind me when I went to close the door to the refrigerator because he somehow kept it from closing and then just decided to sit a rest for a few and try and cool off!
10 years ago


2 comments:
Hillarious! I wish we were trying to beat the heat! I saw in your "about me" section about you being an advocate for adoption...wondered if you heard that we were adopting. A little guy from Ethiopia. Hopefully we will have him home by the end of the year. I love keeping up with you via blog!
That is too cute!
Post a Comment